Holder is made specifically to hold a rolled up DoorJamm™
- Made of durable .08" thick Kydex
- Friction retention for snag free deployment
- Metal reinforced lanyard hole
- 550 Cord for securing to equipment
- Product does not have labels or graphics on the holder unless custom printing is requested.
- *DoorJamm™ not included unless added to order
To use: Fold DoorJamm™ in half then roll from the solid end to the end with the holes. Insert into DoorJamm™ Holder and use your finger to unwind the DoorJamm™ while it is in the holder.
DoorJamm™ can be purchased at https://www.doorjamm.com or added to this order.
Add a DoorJamm™ to your order.
The plain DoorJamms™ are made of synthetic rubber and come in a variety of colors. It is versatile, stretches over 200% its original size, reusable, easy to carry, weather and chemical resistant. The DoorJamm™ will withstand temperatures as hot as 212 Degrees Fahrenheit and as cold as -40 Degrees Fahrenheit. This product weighs approx. 1 ounce, can be stored nearly anywhere and allows you to carry multiples without being cumbersome.
This version of DoorJamm™ is perfect for household use to keep toddlers from locking you out of rooms. Or it could be used in industrial settings, like in the trades wherever you might use a wedge or other device to keep a door from locking.